Propper`s 100% Cotton ABU Coat is now Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards for Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services (2009 edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. It can be used upon approval by unit commanders by personnel requiring a fire-retardant fabric. The fabric is also NIR Compliant.
· Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-08B
· Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
· Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
· NIR compliant
· Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
· Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
· Chest pen pocket
· Drain holes in bellowed pockets
· Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
· Covered button front
· Reinforced elbows
· Two-channel pen pocket on forearm
· Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
· Can be used upon approval by unit commanders for personnel requiring a fire-retardant fabric
100% Cotton Ripstop
Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards for Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services (2009 Edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. This is a lighter weight cloth in a ripstop weave that breathes well and is initially durable. Consistent with other cotton fabrics, the color will fade quickly, and over time the cotton fibers will lose their strength under industrial wear and laundering. If color integrity is an important end-user expectation, please do not choose this cloth.
· Size: 44L
· Chest: 43-44
· Height: 71-75
· Sleeve: 23 5/8
Dejanos tus datos de contacto y te avisaremos cuando el producto esté disponible